Here:
It's 3:30 in the afternoon and I am in the office. This is the time when I just want to take a break from more than three years of updating literature, searching for rather new knowledge, and communicating results to a variety of audiences. After all these years, I must admit that research work has been tiring yet fulfilling, and I would love to have a change in my environment.
After spending a fortune for proficiency exams, application fees and requesting for countless reference letters, I finally got myself a scholarship. I remember I cried that day when I read an email about it. To my joy, I even printed that very email and kept it dearly. At last, I have the opportunity that I have been praying for for months.
Hence, this is the right time to give thanks to God and for all the blessings that He has been providing me. I must look back to those who have been supportive of me from the very beginning. This is my mission for the last few weeks before I get myself on that plane: I will take this chance to thank these people. Wait for me, I might be knocking on your door.

0 comments:
Post a Comment